Computer Aided Dispatch
SmartCAD – an industry-leading, highly flexible computer aided dispatch system software solution
How SmartCAD Will Benefit You!
SmartCOP’s Computer Aided Dispatch system is a state-of-the-art, multi-jurisdictional, multi-discipline public safety software solution for law enforcement, fire, EMS, and other public safety agencies. SmartCAD provides comprehensive tracking of public safety and emergency calls for service and incident management.
The SmartCAD system utilizes ESRI® technology to provide interactive, real-time map display for call handling, dispatching, unit location, and routing to optimize operations efficiency. Our Computer Aided Dispatch system software offers a feature-rich solution that provides flexibility and includes AVL, closest unit recommendations, response plans, run cards, and linked historical data. SmartCAD is easy to use and highly customizable.
In addition, SmartCAD tracks assigned and unassigned officers, allowing administrators and supervisors to evaluate personnel effectiveness quickly, and to identify high crime and service area locations for more effective agency resource management. These and other features make the SmartCAD system exceed the typical Computer Aided Dispatch system in law enforcement offerings. Our CAD system also presents a unique and innovative system.
Computer Aided Dispatch Features
- Multi-jurisdictional, Multi-discipline
- Command line, function keys, drag and drop
- 911 Integration
- ESRI® based mapping – unlimited layers
- GIS/Map-based location validation
- Closest unit recommendation
- Closest hydrant location
- Automatically sends BOLOs to units in the field
- EMD Software integration (ProQA & APCO)
- Dynamic response plans/run cards for fire & EMS units
- Demographic data collection (citizen contact log)
- Dynamic notification system – SMS/Email/Pager
- Unit timers and status alarms
- Wrecker rotation management
- NCIC integration – paste responses
- AVL allows multiple feeds per unit
- Floor plan/building diagrams
SmartCOP Computer Aided Dispatch System Benefits
- Easy to use and learn!
- Configure the system for how your agency conducts business
- Supports agencies of all sizes from very small to large
- Increased efficiency, decreased response time
- Event-driven – CAD info is pushed to mobile as soon as it is entered
- Integrated ESRI mapping allows for a real-time view of calls and units
- Fully and seamlessly integrated with SmartCOP’s Public Safety Suite
Integration Partners for SmartCOP's Computer Aided Dispatch software
- State CJIS & NCIC Queries
- E911 ANI/ALI
- Seamless SmartRMS data transfer
- Fully integrated with SmartMCT which allows officers to see CAD exactly as it is in dispatch.
- Fully integrated into SmartMOBILE iOS device which helps leadership, Fire, & EMS use CAD.
- SmartCAD API available for integration into other 3rd party systems
- Interfaces with:
- APCO Intellcomm
- Priority Dispatch ProQA Paramount
- Smart Horizons Premier Responder
- Fire Incident Systems (FireHouse, EMS Pro, Documed, FirePrograms, & ESO)
- Fire Station Alarming (Motorola MACH ALERT)
- AVL Radio Integration (Motorola UNS)
- Agency-defined complaint types available for viewing
- Real-time calls for service
- Historical calls for service
- Google map integration
- Filter options
For more information about other features available in our Computer Aided Dispatch system application complete the form. To schedule a product demo or ask us any questions, click the button below.