SmartCAD is robust and full-featured, providing a state-of-the-art multi-agency, multi-jurisdictional dispatch solution for Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS, and other Public Safety Agencies. SmartCAD provides comprehensive tracking of public safety and emergency calls for service. SmartCAD is tightly integrated with our SmartRMS and SmartMOBILE solutions, extending access to information across the entire enterprise.
SmartCAD is simple to use, and the e911 feed, address verification (GEO validation), and pre-set complaint types result in fast, accurate data entry. All incident and unit information is captured and stored in a call history archive for reporting and reference.
Key Reasons to use our Computer Aided Dispatch System:
✓ Quickly assess the Status of all Units and Calls to manage resources
✓ Closest Unit Recommendations and Routing to Calls
✓ Seamless integration with SmartMOBILE and SmartRMS
✓ Review all known history of Locations, Persons, and Vehicles involved in the Call
✓ Sophisticated ESRI-based AVL with GEO-coding and -validation of events
✓ Drag-and-drop, Command Line, Hot-Keys, and Tabbing support
- E911 feed, address verification, and pre-set complaint types result in fast and accurate data entry.
- Dispatchers are notified of premise history, caution notes, prior calls, BOLOs and tow records.
- E911 ANI/ALI feed populates a call for service with information upon receipt of the call, including Phase II (cellular) information.
- Quickly reference past incidents with the call history archive feature.
- As an event-driven CAD, new calls and changes to existing calls are instantly visible to every user without refreshing or updating the dispatcher’s screen.
- Separate Call Taker from Dispatch duties if desired
- Perfect for Multi-Agency, Multi-Jurisdiction and Consolidated Dispatch Centers
- AVL Plotting & Tracking
- Supports 911 Wireless Phase II
- Closest Unit Recommendations
- SOPs/Medical Instruction Links
- Dynamic Run Cards
- Demographic Data Collection
- Automated Email/Paging
- Unit Timers based on Call Type
- Ad-Hoc Reporting
- GEO Validation (Map Based)
- Integrated ESRI Map Functionality
- State CJIS & NCIC Queries
- E911 ANI/ALI
- Seamless SmartRMS data transfer
- Fully integrated with SmartMCT
- Interfaces with:
- SmartCAD API available for integration into other 3rd party systems