SmartCOP’s Administrative Management System, SmartADMIN, is a family of applications that enable centralized configuration, access management and recordkeeping for the most common administrative support functions. SmartADMIN consists of applications for managing all system users and their permissions and to perform core configuration of the system with modules for Master Configuration, Charge Configuration, and Employee Master files.
Easily manage all agency employees and users of the system, defining the functions and features they can access. Security and permissions are highly granular, allowing you to determine whether a user can access a specific module and controlling their ability to view, add, edit, approve, delete, or print records.
Other modules perform administrative functions such as Fleet Management, Issued Property Management, and Training Management.
- Flexible, user-friendly, integrated product
- Employee information is entered once and used throughout the system.
- Employee records are linked to security profiles to ensure proper security and auditing.
- CJIS-compliant passwords
- Officer details recorded in the Employee Master File are automatically pulled to reports.
- Detailed audit logs to quickly confirm which users are accessing data and for what purpose.
- Capture funding, warranty, useful life and disposition data for agency property.
- Track training and certifications for all agency employees
- Personnel Management
- Issued Property & Equipment Managemet
- Fleet Management
- Training & Certification Management
- System Access Management
- Paging support
- ID cards
- Master Configuration of codes and selections used across all SmartCOP solutions
- Microsoft Windows-based solution