SmartCOP, Inc. is a public safety software business engaged in system development, implementation, and support services for a fully integrated suite of products including Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD), Records Management System (RMS), Mobile Computing with Field Based Reporting, and Jail Management System (JMS).
Headquartered in Pensacola, Florida, SmartCOP actively and successfully competes in all size markets, with products that scale from an agency of ten officers to thousands of officers. Agencies all across the United States depend on SmartCOP and they have seen the benefits of a fully-integrated, single source solution. The system’s ability to furnish information through a single database reduces redundant data entry and improves information flow. Users of the SmartCOP system find that it enhances agency efficiency, improves response times, and improves officer and citizen safety in a cost effective manner.
SmartCOP is a division of Harris Computer Systems, a member of the group of companies. Constellation Software is a rapidly growing conglomerate of vertical market software (VMS) companies, each focused upon dominating its respective market niche. Constellation’s growth is based on a simple strategy: identify promising VMS firms, acquire them, and then integrate them into the Constellation family while building on their fundamental strengths to help them become world class organizations.
SmartCOP is looking for a seasoned professional who is an energetic and highly motivated team player to join our growing organization. As a Solutions Architect, this individual will work closely with the sales organization in securing new customers, representing our company with honesty and integrity, increasing current business through direct selling, building strong relationships, increasing profitability and maximizing company growth.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Conduct presentations of the SmartCOP line of products and services to Public Safety agencies.
· Provide technical guidance to sales team when working with customer to provide solutions that exceed their needs.
· Attend regional and national tradeshows
· Maintain opportunities and leads in CRM, detailing the status of all accounts
· Visit existing clients to foster long-term relationships and identify opportunities for additional product sales
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Experience in the industry as an officer or public safety professional, or selling software solutions to the Public Safety industry is required, with strong preference given to CAD, Fire/EMS and/or Law Enforcement RMS/JMS solutions experience
· Extensive travel required
Individual will need to reside in their designated region within the U.S., preferably within 1 hour drive of a major airport, and will work out of their home office. Reasonable home office communications expenses will be reimbursed.
Compensation will consist of base salary, bonus, and commission plus excellent fringe benefits including a 401(k) plan, generous vacation policy and health, dental, life and disability insurance.
Please send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Attn: Michael Snyder
180 N. Palafox Street
Pensacola, Florida 32502